Associate Relations (Grievance & Disciplinary Handling)
1. Handling grievances and disciplinary action across organization.
2. Conducting investigations in accordance with managements requirement.
3. Conducting investigations based on the complaints received.
4. Interfacing with PCR Cell & verifying PCR forms as part of investigation.
5. Orientation sessions to New Joinees / Refresher batches (EMTs/Pilots & EROs) with regards to grievance handling process.
6. Issuing of warning letters.
7. Validation of warning letters issued by field team.
8. Validation of medical leaves as submitted by associates.
9. Coordination with CFMS team for capturing the caller concerns.
10. Investigation along with CFMS team.
11. Resolving disciplinary issues as raised by EML team.
12. Coordinating with external legal consultant.
13. Counseling sessions for failed EMTs under training.
14. Monthly & quarterly attrition report generation.
15. Monthly disciplinary issue report generation to National team.
16. Weekly report on disciplinary issues to Operations.
17. Consolidating & validating the no dues for separated associates.
18. Authorized signatory for PF form.
19. Process documentation of Grievance & disciplinary process and responsible for any further updation in e-QMS.
20. Interfacing with IS team/ National team for automation of Grievance handling process in HRMS.
21. Updating of New Cases into CFMS in the prescribed format.
22. Representing HR in CASH committee.
23. Takes initiative to manage attrition.
24. Validates for reinstating the absconding associate.
25. Issue handling for in case of insufficient documents provided by New Joinee.
26. Handling inter FLCB complaints/issues.
27. Counseling associates in case of work related concerns.
28. Issuing show cause notice for absconding associates & follow up on the same.
29. Issuing termination letters and maintaining the files of the same.
You can mail us :email@example.com
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Other
GVK Emergency Management And Research Institute
Recruiter Name:Mr. Govardhan
Contact Company:GVK Emergency Management And Research Institute
Address :Devar Yamzal, Medchal Road, Kompally, Secunderabad Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500004,India